Training for Cooperative Leadership
February 26, 2019 - Clarion Hotel - Minot - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
February 28, 2019 - DoubleTree by Hilton - West Fargo - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This event is hosted by the Quentin Burdick Center for Cooperatives in partnership with the North Dakota Coordinating Council for Cooperatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Division of roles between board and management
- Roberts Rules of Order (agenda, executive session)
- Transparency - director compensation, board policies
- Legal Responsibilities
- Duty (care, loyalty, obedience)
- Monetary Responsibilities
Basic Co-op Finances
- Audit types
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
The cost of this event is $100 per participant. Registration and additional information can be found at https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/cooperatives.