This event has been cancelled!
Safety, Health & Environmental Conference
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Gladstone Inn - 111 2nd St NE - Jamestown ND 58401
Registration: 8:15 a.m. - Conference: 8:55 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Cost: $100 for NDGDA Members or Safety & Health Clients / $125.00 for Non-Members
Who should attend:
Grain Facility Managers, Assistant Managers, Safety Directors or anyone in charge of a Safety & Health or Regulatory Program. Elevator Board of Directors members and private facility owners are also welcome at the conference and will benefit from the session.
- Welcome - Randy Heck, Chairman, Safety, Health & Environmental Committee
- WSI Program Incentives & Grants
- Jeff Mooridian, WSI Loss Control Safety Consultant
- Employee Assistance Program
- Jara Enger, Village Family Services
- DOT Update - Question & Answers
- Trooper Josh Anderson, North Dakota Highway Patrol
- Medical Marijuana / Recreational Marijuana Potential
- Brenda Borders, Northern Testing, Inc.
- Question & Answers / OSHA Update, Bin Entry Standard and Sweep Auger Principles
Rooms are available for the night of March 21, 2023 at the Gladstone Inn & Suites for $67.99 per night plus tax. Individuals must identify themselves as part of the North Dakota Grain Dealers Association group to receive the special rate. The block of rooms will be held until March 14, 2023.
- INFORMATION & REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)