49th Annual Harvest Break Golf Tournament
Jamestown Country Club
3730 86th Ave SE, Jamestown, ND
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
The 49th Annual NDGDA Golf Tournament is scheduled for Thursday, September 9, 2021 at the Jamestown Country Club (JCC).
The annual Harvest Break Golf Tournament is a great way to stay connected, enjoy a good game of golf and win prizes. Online registration will be available by August 9, 2021 or you can print the registration form, complete it and send it in with your payment. Before registering your team, please ensure everyone can actually attend. Registration at the door will be $130.00 per player.
- Registration includes green fees, cart, morning pastries with coffee, juice or water, lunch and heavy appetizers.
- Caramel rolls, pastries, donuts, coffee & orange juice will be available from 8:00 to 9:15 a.m.
- Team captains must check in at the on-site registration table to get a hole assignment. Please do not check in until you know your entire team has arrived.
- All golfers are eligible for the door prizes and hole awards.
- Door prizes (except for the special door prizes) will be drawn during the tournament and ready for winners immediately when golf concludes or no later than 4:00 PM. Winners must claim door prizes prior to leaving the golf course.
- All score cards MUST be turned in by 4:00 to be eligible for the special door prizes.
Registration Form (PDF)
Online Registration (available August 9, 2021)
- 8:00 AM - Check in / registration opens
- 9:20 AM - Announcements
- 9:30 AM - Shotgun start
- 11 AM - 2:00 PM - Lunch available - hamburger or brat, chips, condiments & soda/beer (included with registration). Stop for lunch when going from hole 9 to 10 OR 18 to 1!
- 3:30 PM - Appetizers will be available in the clubhouse.
- 4:00 PM - Awards & prizes